Sunday, November 8, 2009

The week of November 2

Monday and Tuesday of this week I was in Memphis attending a conference on occupational writing techniques. I learned so many new and exciting things to do with my students. The thing that I love the most about teaching is that it is an ongoing learning experience for me as well as for my students. As you know there is never a dull moment in B8! While I was at the conference the class was in the capable hands of Mrs. Hill and my favorite substitute Mrs. Zink. Everyone was awesome while I was away....I knew that they would be just fine. The highlight of this week of course was being able to attend the Special Olympics Bowling at Strike Zone on Thursday. Everyone had an awesome time and showed great sportsmanship. Our next out based learning activity will be November 19th when we go shopping at Kroger and then eat lunch at CiCi Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment